I contributed an article, “Social Media or Social Web?” As part of a special issue of a UK online magazine called Discover Society. The special issue is about “Social Science & Social Futures: Fast Scholarship, Emerging Technologies & The Future Of Inquiry.” You might find the editors’ article of interest: Mark Carrigan is a prolific writer and one of the leading thinkers about social media and academic life.
Janet Salmons, PhD is an independent researcher, writer, instructor & consultant.
- Teach with Moodle
- Create Your Publication Strategy to Meet Career and Social Change Goals!
- A Case for Teaching Methods
- Tweetchat: Scholarship & Social Change
- Academic Blogging
- Learning to Research, Researching to Learn: SAGE Methodspace Posts
- Create Your Publication Strategy- Intro webinar with e/merge Africa
- Creating a Culture of Inquiry in the Classroom