Developing the vision, knowledge and skills needed to bring people, tools and resources together to solve problems and achieve results by:
- Helping prepare leaders to create cultures and practices that inspire ethical and inclusive behaviors;
- Consulting on leadership roles and communication styles that align remote workers in a connected world; and
- Training on leadership skills development.
Connecting organizations, partners or team members by:
- Using systematic approaches for online collaboration;
- Designing workflow and communications for collaborative projects or communities;
- Training to build collaborative attitudes and skills; or
- Evaluating collaborative processes.
Applying ethics in a complex and connected world by:
- Helping prepare leaders to create cultures and codes that inspire ethical behavior;
- Consulting on socially-responsible ways to start and lead business; and
- Training and consulting on research ethics in online research.
Engaging participants through online & blended learning by:
- Designing programs, curricula, courses or events;
- Promoting learning through instructor-led or self-paced webinars, workshops, seminars, or courses;
- Applying interactive, experiential and collaborative methods; or
- Developing faculty skills in online instruction and evaluation.
Qualitative and mixed methods for conducting research online including:
- Designing, conducting or teaching emerging online methods;
- Conducting user, market or social research through online questionnaires, interviews and/or focus groups;
- Evaluating programs; or
- Consulting on research ethics.
- Teaching methods or training faculty in academic settings.
My online portfolio includes links to recent posts and articles, as well as instructional resources for my books.read more
Research-oriented writing is not published exclusively in peer-reviewed journals. How can we use blogs?read more
What should you include on a companion site for your professional book or textbook?read more
Have you seen my latest blog post on Discover Society?read more
The UN Sustainable Development Goals focus on gender, and raise new research questions!read more