I contributed an article, “Social Media or Social Web?” As part of a special issue of a UK online magazine called Discover Society. The special issue is about “Social Science & Social Futures: Fast Scholarship, Emerging Technologies & The Future Of Inquiry.” You might find the editors’ article of interest: Mark Carrigan is a prolific writer and one of the leading thinkers about social media and academic life.
Janet Salmons, PhD is a free-range scholar, writer, coach & artist.
- Two Workshops at Two Hands Paperie
- Learning to Collaborate, Collaborating to Learn is out!
- Journaling World Watercolor Month
- Time with Writers: TAA Conference
- Get Creative! Workshop Options
- Teach Educators to Teach Collaboratively
- Thinking about trying a fountain pen?
- Resources for Art Card Painters