I contributed an article, “Social Media or Social Web?” As part of a special issue of a UK online magazine called Discover Society. The special issue is about “Social Science & Social Futures: Fast Scholarship, Emerging Technologies & The Future Of Inquiry.” You might find the editors’ article of interest: Mark Carrigan is a prolific writer and one of the leading thinkers about social media and academic life.
Janet Salmons, PhD is an independent researcher, writer, instructor & consultant.
- Academic Blogging
- Companion Site for Your Book?
- A Social Scientist Looks at the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Posts & Resources: Online Portfolio
- Gender and SDGs
- Thinking about editing a book?
- Create Your Publication Strategy to Meet Career and Social Change Goals!
- Teaching Cases & Using Video