I wrote this post for the terrific e-zine Discover Society, before the revelations about Facebook and Twitter complicity with the Russian election hacks. I ask the question: are there other ways we can build networks and community, a social web? Your thoughts?
Janet Salmons, PhD is an independent researcher, writer, instructor & consultant.
- Posts & Resources: Online Portfolio
- Social Media or Social Web? Revisited!
- Academic Blogging
- Companion Site for Your Book?
- A Social Scientist Looks at the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Gender and SDGs
- Thinking about editing a book?
- Create Your Publication Strategy to Meet Career and Social Change Goals!