I wrote this post for the terrific e-zine Discover Society, before the revelations about Facebook and Twitter complicity with the Russian election hacks. I ask the question: are there other ways we can build networks and community, a social web? Your thoughts?
Janet Salmons, PhD is an independent researcher, writer, instructor & consultant.
- Visit the SAGE Research Methods Virtual Open House!
- Posts & Resources: Online Portfolio
- Academic writing: Counting words of meaning?
- Social Media or Social Web? Revisited!
- Academic Blogging
- Companion Site for Your Book?
- A Social Scientist Looks at the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Gender and SDGs