I wrote this post for the terrific e-zine Discover Society, before the revelations about Facebook and Twitter complicity with the Russian election hacks. I ask the question: are there other ways we can build networks and community, a social web? Your thoughts?
Janet Salmons, PhD is an independent researcher, writer, instructor & consultant.
- Posts & Resources: Online Portfolio
- Honesty and Originality in Academic Writing
- Update your methods course!
- Academic Writing & Fountain Pens
- Academic Writing Posts on TAA Abstract
- Workshops at Two Hands Paperie in Boulder, Colorado
- Collaborating on Research for Social Good
- Academic writing: Counting words of meaning?