I gave a webinar on ancillary materials and companion book sites, which was summarized in the Textbook & Academic Author Association’s newsletter. See the second page of Academic Author, Summer 2017. If you’d like to see the archived webinar, just join this terrific community of writers!
Janet Salmons, PhD is an independent researcher, writer, instructor & consultant.
- Honesty and Originality in Academic Writing
- Update your methods course!
- Academic Writing & Fountain Pens
- Posts & Resources: Online Portfolio
- Academic Writing Posts on TAA Abstract
- Workshops at Two Hands Paperie in Boulder, Colorado
- Collaborating on Research for Social Good
- Academic writing: Counting words of meaning?