Whether you are an emerging artist or have never picked up a brush, join me for a creative workshop at the Open Studios gallery on the Pearl Street Mall (in the Old Chicago building). Registration will open soon, in the meantime, contact me to put your name on the list: jsalmons[at]vision2lead.com.
Wish You Were Here: Art Cards
Journaling Right and Left
Class fee: $100 for one workshop, $175 for both workshops.
Supply fee: $25 (If you take both workshops, only one art kit will be needed.) You will use and take home an Open Arts art journal, fountain pen, mobile watercolor palette, brush.
Class time: 2.5 hours, 1 to 3:30 pm
Minimum enrollment: 6, maximum enrollment: 15
- Nature and Memoir Journaling will be offered July 22, and August 7
- Art Journaling and Planner Journaling will be offered July 24, and July 31
- We need time to refresh our minds and spirits. We are collectively under stress from a tumultuous time and information overload. We spend too much time looking at screens (this from a digital geek!) and not enough time using our hands.
- You don’t need to be an artist to benefit from a creative experiences. We focus on process, not the product.
- You can do it! Start with some basic techniques, play and have fun!