We need to be able to get things done with other people, whether close at hand or across boundaries of distance and culture. Learning to Collaborate, Collaborating to Learn is a practical guide for educators at all levels, in any discipline, who want to design courses or workshops, projects or assignments, to intentionally develop skills essential to collaboration – while teaching content.
As a tour host you are responsible for:
- Selecting the webinar topic from two available options:
- Design for Collaborative Learning
- Facilitate Collaborative Learning
- Coordinating and scheduling the event with me. We can use your platform or my Zoom.
- Confirming attendance of at least 10 educators, curriculum or instructional designers.
- Sharing suggested resources and readings with attendees
- Attending the webinar and participating in the discussion.
Ask about book discounts!