In the webinar I discussed creating podcasts, communicating visually, and creating a cross-platform strategy.
Here are some resources related to topics covered and questions raised in the webinar:
- Infographics and Visuals
- For more about creative representations of research findings, see Chapter 9 in Digital Tools for Qualitative Research by Paulus, Lester, and Dempster.
- For more on creating a cross-platform strategy in conjunction with text or academic publishing, consider taking the Create Your Publication Strategy (TAA members receive a $25 discount.
Here are some resources in response to questions posed in the discussion.
- Using Twitter lists:
- Dealing with hate on social media:
Online resources and books about social media and academic life:
- 101 Twitter Guide for Academics and author’s blog, The Online Academic
- THE A to Z of Social Media for Academia
- Harvard Business Review: How Academics and Researchers Can Get More Out of Social Media
- Social Media for Academics by Mark Carrigan, author’s blog: http://sociologicalimagination.org/
- Social Media in Academia: Networked Scholars by George Veletsianos, author’s blog: http://www.veletsianos.com/ . Listen to a Research in Action podcast with the author.
Resources for TAA Members:
- Tips and Techniques for Enhancing Your Approach to Visuals webinar, register now! Listen to recorded webinars.