Developing the vision, knowledge and skills needed to bring people, tools and resources together to solve problems and achieve results by:
- Helping prepare leaders to create cultures and practices that inspire ethical and inclusive behaviors;
- Consulting on leadership roles and communication styles that align remote workers in a connected world; and
- Training on leadership skills development.
Connecting organizations, partners or team members by:
- Using systematic approaches for online collaboration;
- Designing workflow and communications for collaborative projects or communities;
- Training to build collaborative attitudes and skills; or
- Evaluating collaborative processes.
Engaging participants through online & blended learning by:
- Designing programs, curricula, courses or events;
- Promoting learning through instructor-led or self-paced webinars, workshops, seminars, or courses;
- Applying interactive, experiential and collaborative methods; or
- Developing faculty skills in online instruction and evaluation.
Qualitative and mixed methods for conducting research online including:
- Designing, conducting or teaching emerging online methods;
- Conducting user, market or social research through online questionnaires, interviews and/or focus groups;
- Evaluating programs; or
- Consulting on research ethics.
- Teaching methods or training faculty in academic settings.