Doing Qualitative Research Online suggests a new way to think about qualitative research design in the digital world.
I am booking stops on a virtual book tour to introduce Doing Qualitative Research Online. We will explore and discuss practical strategies for teaching a course or workshop with the book, or designing research using the approaches described in the book. At each stop on the tour I will offer a free one-hour webinar, and during the subsequent week I will share resources and answer questions in an asynchronous discussion. Follow the tour here– I’ll post descriptions of each new site and add locations to the map!
As host you are responsible for:
- Selecting the webinar topic from three available options:
- Getting Started: Online Design Basics,
- Eliciting Data with Online Interviews or Focus Groups, or
- Enacted Approaches for Generating Data with Arts-Based & Participatory Methods.
Find more detailed descriptions of webinar and discussion options here.
- Coordinating and scheduling the event with me,
- Confirming attendance of at least 10 researchers, research faculty, and/or students,
- Sharing suggested resources and readings with attendees,
- Attending the webinar and participating in the discussion.