Developing the vision, knowledge and skills needed to bring people, tools and resources together to solve problems and achieve results by:
- Helping prepare leaders to create cultures and practices that inspire ethical and inclusive behaviors;
- Consulting on leadership roles and communication styles that align remote workers in a connected world; and
- Training on leadership skills development.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
What is E-Leadership?
Leadership is not limited to a position or job; it is a worldview and a way of being in the world. It takes vision and imagination as well as knowledge, to be a leader.
We define leadership as the ability to bring people, tools and resources together to solve problems and achieve results. In the world today, we need to bring people together across national, geographic, cultural and other boundaries, using communications technologies tools to achieve results.
Experience & Expertise:
- Research on leadership, including entrepreneurial leadership.
- Over 16 years as an online graduate faculty member at Capella University’s School of Business, where I developed and taught courses in leadership and team leadership, leadership and ethics, and supervised research on leadership.
- Leadership coaching and leadership development.